Engineering and Technical Consultancy Services
Our technical consulting and owners engineering services focus on providing quality support to our customers, whether they are developers, IPP, large energy consumers or financial institutions. The selection of the site, the technology or the EPC contractor selected among others, will clearly determine the success of the project. Our job is to minimize all these risks and ensure the viability of the project.
- Solar resource assessment
- Energy yield assessment: analysis of energy production and optimization studies, evaluation of plant performance, pre-feasibility studies including production estimates considering financial metrics and technological risk assessments.
- Feasibility studies
- Technical and economic studies
- Conceptual design
- Basic engineering design (BED)
- Plant layout
- Grid impact studies: technical analysis of the grid capacity by using specific software such as PSS/E, DigSilent, Apros, etc., grid integration design, evaluation of the generation limits to maintain sustainability and security of the system according to the planning and operation criteria, capacity studies to define the generation limits in each node and zone, static behavior (power flow and contingencies analysis).
- Lenders advisory services
- Design review
- Owners engineering
- Owners advisory services
- Preparation of technical specifications of the main equipment
- Document preparation for EPC RFP and O&M tenders
- Technical bid evaluation:
- RFQ technical analysis
- Evaluation of proposals of main equipment
- Review EPC/EPCM tender packages
- Local Content support
- Selection of contractors and manufacturers
- Vendor inspections
- Bankability reports
- Technology selection according to production, BOS and O&M costs.
- Guaranteed performance models.